New York Veterinary Specialty Center is devoted to the health and well being of all our patients.
We strive to combine outstanding service and quality medicine, alongside advanced technology for the most positive client experience possible. We are dedicated to earning our client’s trust with compassionate care. We help families make informed decisions to provide the proper treatment for their pets. We assist referring veterinarians expand the medical options available to their client’s pets. We are committed to becoming better healthcare providers each and every day.
Patient and Client Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Patients will be seen by someone within 15 minutes, be treated with compassion, and seen in the order that is medically appropriate.
- Patients may need to wait for other pets that are more ill or injured.
- Patients may be required to be medically or physically restrained for everyone’s safety.
- You will be treated with respect and civility. Please do the same for us.
- You will be updated on the length of wait times, given the estimated cost of care, and have your regular veterinarian kept up-to-date.
- You have a right to your pet’s medical records.
- You have a responsibility to follow any treatment plans agreed to fully.
- If you have any concerns, please let us know immediately.
- Please ask us to explain anything you don’t understand, and read everything that you sign.
- Please understand that healing can be a slow process.
- With all medical care, there are no guarantees.
- You have the responsibility to pay any deposit or final bill at the time of service.